Every two years Holy Rosary holds a Family Fun Day.
Come along to this year’s celebration on Saturday 12 November 2016. It is being held at our Holy Rosary School Grounds at 37 Gower Street in Kensington and will run from 10am to 3pm. Entry is free. There will be lots of entertainment and activities for young and old including:.
- Face painting
- Children’s Rides
- Live and Silent Auction (Auction Listing coming soon)
- Cakes, breads and preserves
- Plants and flowers
- Asian Food and BBQ
- Fairy Floss and Snow Cones
- Devonshire tea and “real” coffee
- 2nd hand clothing, books and toys
- Money tree and spinning wheel
- Major raffle
- And much more!
It's great fun and a fantastic way to catch up with all the wonderful people in the Kensington community.
Thanks to all our wonderful sponsors for giving so generously. Please support these businesses if you can.